4M Crazy Robot
- 4M Crazy Robot is a great introduction into robotics. A STEM build and play kit.
- Build your very own Crazy Robot that walks, jumps, flips and spins! Watch it scuttle along the floor in a wild bouncing motion. When it hits a wall it will flip and roll, moving again in the opposite direction!
- Your robot can even step over things that would stop a wheeled robot in its tracks!
- Follow the detailed instructions to learn about mechanical movement and electricity as you carefully screw each part into place. You’ll have hours of fun once your work is complete.
- Supplies include: 16 parts, 6 screws and detailed instructions
- To assemble you will require a small Philips head screwdriver – (not included) and 2 x AAA batteries (not included).
- Recommended for ages 8 and up.
- Packaging dimensions: 16.5cm x 23.5cm x 6cm when it reaches a wall.