4M Salt Water Fuel Cell Robotic Spider
- This 4M Salt Water Fuel Cell Robotic Spider is an awesome science project for kids to learn about green energy.
- This spider robot is powered by salt water. No batteries required!
- By putting a few drops of salt water into the fuel cell the water reacts with the metal sheets inside, powering your robotic spider and making it move it’s legs up and down. This is the basic principle of fuel cells.
- A brilliant science activity for children, kids will enjoy building the robot and parents can be assured that all components are safe and non-toxic.
- This educational toy is a brilliant introduction to renewable and forms of clean energy.